“You can do anything you set your mind to do, just set your mind on it, and do it!”
These are the words my Dad spoke to me every evening for two years before he died. I keep them close to my heart, because these words encourage me to never give up on my passion in life.
My Mom made sure I had a plan to execute that included a back-up plan, and if it wasn’t strong enough, I created another plan, until I got the right one.
They both inspired me to be a strong, independent, confident, adventurous woman – throughout my life journey.
Like most women in the world we live in, I experienced divorce. One thing I realized is “divorce” has no preference for who it hits. So, there I was in a successful career wanting to escape the pain and embarrassment I was experiencing, to an independent lifestyle and healing my heart.
In 1998, I began writing personal journals to document my journey to transform my life. Chance At Love was started in 2015, and later transformed into Phenomenal Woman L.I.V.E. (L.I.V.E. stands for Lovely, Influential, Vivacious, Elegant woman). Phenomenal Woman L.I.V.E. is growing into a supportive community of women who are committed to healing their heart, finding their voice, and building a happy life in love, relationships, and business.
This is my story…
From healing my heart…
In 2002 I experienced a very long and dramatic divorce that left me devastated and heartbroken.
Throughout the years I worked hard to hide my pain and suffering and became a relatively successful woman living in the New York City. I loved my job, but behind the professional façade, I still felt like something was missing in the work that I did and my personal life.
In 2005, I decided enough was enough, and I made some radical changes in my life. I believed there was a message within me that I had to share with other women who experienced hurt, disappointments in their relationships and divorce, just like me.
Why? … Because I truly believe that my heart could be healed, my soul mate would come, I could build a happy life after divorce, and have an independent lifestyle as an entrepreneur. My mission in life to help other women experience fulfillment in love, relationships, and business!
To finding my voice and attracting my soulmate…
I’m an ordinary woman, living an extraordinary life. I’m just like you…
So, why should you listen to me, when there are so many certified life coaches and relationship experts in the world?
Well, I believe experience is the best teacher.
And I’ve had a lot of experience with love, loss of love, and rebuilding my life with love into a joyful relationship with a very loving man.
During my adventurous journey, I have been divorced…not once, but twice!
My first husband was physically and emotionally abusive. So, I decided to end that relationship, even though it meant I would be left a single mom.
My second husband went to work one day and never came home, leaving me with a huge amount of debt and ruined credit. Eventually, I had to move in with my parents just to survive.
So, my journey began… I rebuilt my life one brick at a time – from homeless to becoming a homeowner, from broken to being healed, from broke to being financially stable, and from divorced (single) to being re-married to a strong man who is not intimidated by my strength and knowledge.
My soulmate is confident in himself. He has freedom within his masculinity to allow me to be confident in myself and accomplish my goals (e.g., like becoming a successful business owner, author, speaker and Certified Professional Coach by the International Coach Federation.)
After many years of working for NYC government agencies, nonprofit organizations and corporations as a full-time employee and later as an independent consultant; I realized that my true purpose was personal development.
As a result of what I do, women operate in a space of authenticity with their family, marriage, significant other, and their children. Women experience peace, love, and joy. They heal their heart, find their voice, and live happy lives with fulfilling relationships, good health, and successful business planning strategies.
That’s why I decided to quit my job to take my independent consulting business full-time.
The years of journaling through my life journey of divorce, dating, healing and breakthroughs in my relationships with men and business continued to urge me to share my story.
I had no one to talk to, because no one in my family experienced a divorce. I was abandoned emotionally, financially broken, homeless and still stood strong even through all my adversities and took a leap of faith and became an entrepreneur.
The more I wrote and shared my story, I began attracting other women who experienced divorce, disappointments and wanted fulfilling relationships. I also discovered many of them had an entrepreneurial spirit, just like me.
To my current business that empowers women to operate in a space of authenticity and
release her irresistible Phenomenal Woman L.I.V.E. possibilities…
As I began to write about my experiences from being a divorced to dating as a single mom, quitting my job, and starting my own business to marrying my soulmate. I connected with many women who were on the same path.
Through their stories and lessons, I discovered that lots of women wanted to start a business, live an independent lifestyle, and have fulfilling relationships. I became so passionate about empowering the women in my community that I decided to focus solely on growing Phenomenal Woman L.I.V.E. to be the #1 personal development company for women around the world who want to heal their heart, find their voice, and live happy lives with fulfilling relationships, good health, and successful business planning strategies.
Today, Phenomenal Woman L.I.V.E. reaches thousands of women every single month through weekly articles, books, courses, workshops, social events, retreats and coaching programs. I am so honored and humbled to be able to inspire, motivate, and support women as they transform their lives to create the lifestyles they really want!
10 Facts About Me:
1. I started out a Music Performance and Education major in college, until I decided that I didn’t need a degree to say I could sing. When I sing, I sing from my heart in love and that love touches the hearts of all who hears. I enjoy listening to all types of music and sing in different languages. I finished my education with a Bachelor of Arts in Social Science and Master of Science in Administration Human Services.
2. I love to eat, and I love to cook. I enjoy being creative in the kitchen and trying new recipes and love to see hubby enjoy every bite!
3. I was a vegetarian during my first marriage. But one day, my daughter asked me to cook steak. Since then, I’ve been cooking and eating all types of meat and cuisines.
4. I love poetry and wrote several poems throughout my healing, dating, and to my soulmate. My favorite writer of poetry is Maya Angelou.
5. I’m a deeply spiritual person, but I don’t belong to any religious denomination. I believe in God and the God that lives within all of us. I like to say that “love is my religion” because I strive to put love at the forefront of my life. In addition, there is no “right” or “wrong” in love, and there is no law against love…Love Is!
6. I love spending time with family and my daughter Lil Regina and granddaughter Tiny Regina. There’s never a quiet moment, most of my family are very talented singers and musicians.
7. Yes, I’m a Trekkie. LOL. I love watching all versions and series of Star Trek with my husband. I also love watching old mystery movies like Murder She Wrote, and the comedian Bernie Mac show on Net Flix in my spare time.
8. I love a good movie. My favorite kind of films are filled with romance, comedy and drama that teach you something about yourself, show you a new perspective on life or inspire you to become a better person. On my top 10 lists: First Wives Club, What Dreams May Come, I Can Do Bad All By Myself, The Family That Preys, Eat, Pray, Love, It’s Complicated, Avatar, Waiting To Exhale, The Bodyguard, and Rush Hour.
9. I’m an extreme introvert. I enjoy being around people, but I do need a lot of time to myself to rest, reflect and recharge. Most people don’t believe that when I tell them because I’ve had a successful career in the government as a technical writer, trainer, public speaker and as a singer. But as soon I step out of the spotlight, all I want to do is get back home, relax with my husband and watch some Star Trek.
10. I believe that I was put here on earth to touch thousands of people’s lives in a positive way. Although I have a lot of fun doing it, I take my purpose very seriously. If I died today, I’d want my legacy to be at least one person who could stand up at my funeral and say that I helped them transform their life. Life is so short, and I want to make a difference while I’m still alive!
Regina Rogers-Ellison’s Biography
Regina Rogers-Ellison is a Certified Life Coach, Relationship Expert, Trainer, Speaker, Author of Moments In Time: Healing Poetry for the Soul, 3 Mistakes That Stop You From Finding Love Again, and Founder of PhenomenalWomanLIVE.com, a supportive community of women who are committed to healing their heart, finding their voice, and building a happy life in love, relationships, and business.
Regina is passionate about empowering women, and she sums it up by saying…
“As a result of what I do, women operate in a space of authenticity with their family, marriage, significant other and their children. Women experience peace, love, and joy. I’m looking for women who are ready to heal their heart, find their voice, and live happy lives with fulfilling relationships, good health, and successful business planning strategies. Who do you know?”
Regina rebuilt her life one brick at a time – from homeless to being a homeowner, from broken to being healed, from broke to being financially stable, and from divorced (single) to being married to a strong man who is not intimidated by her strength and knowledge.
Regina has an extensive background in training and personal development, and have trained thousands of people in government, corporate, non-profit agencies and small businesses. Regina is a Certified Professional Coach and Energy Leadership Index-Master Practitioner, both certified by Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC) – accredited by the International Coach Federation. She holds a Master of Science in Administration from Audrey Cohen College (aka Metropolitan College of New York), and a Bachelor of Arts in Social Science from College of New Rochelle.
Who do you know?
Share Regina’s story with other women in your circle of friends who are ready to heal their heart, find their voice, and live happy lives with fulfilling relationships, good health, and successful business planning strategies.
YES! I want to book my Strategy Session with Regina NOW!
Accept Regina’s FREE 3 Mistakes That Stop You From Finding Love Again as a gift for sharing her story with other phenomenal women, just like you… Click on this url link here: www.phenomenalwomanlive.com